Our Vision is ensuring sustainable water supplies using state-of-the-art technology and advanced science. Our Mission is to provide our clients with reliable and accurate instrumentation along with superior, unbiased data collection and analysis.
Our experienced and seasoned team is knowledgeable of USEPA and TCEQ physicochemical, hydrological and biological monitoring protocols. WMS has extensive experience in contaminates studies and their impacts on our natural resources. Because of this experience, our staff have served on committees for water related issues. WMS projects include water quality as it relates to human health, biological communities, habitat degradation, erosion, in-stream flows, and harmful algal blooms. Additionally, our team has experience with storm water, wastewater, and drinking water monitoring, collection and compliance.
- In 2015, WMS received a Lifetime Member Award from the Oklahoma Clean Lakes and Watersheds Association for our continued support of the organization. In 2014, WMS received a Special Recognition in Fisheries Work Award from the American Fisheries Society – Texas Chapter for our long-term commitment to the Student Scholarship Fund.
- WMS has been supporting this organization and scholarship fund since 2002.
- In 2007, WMS received the Texas Environmental Excellence Award from the Texas Governor’s office as a member of a Public-Private partnership to monitor the watershed and provide public outreach in San Antonio, Texas.
WMS operates under an approved Texas Parks and Wildlife Scientific Collection Permit which authorizes us to collect fish (marine and freshwater); insects (aquatic and terrestrial); and invertebrates (excluding freshwater mussels) extending throughout the state of Texas.
Our Commitment to You
Our culture focuses on providing the best service and client experience possible while focusing upon completing projects on time and on budget. We pride ourselves on providing unbiased, accurate and robust data collection and analyses. All of our work is based upon our Core Values:
WMS believes in doing business transparently and ethically with trust, honesty, and respect being the core of our culture.
WMS believes in being consistent in our relationships, actions, methods, and outcomes.
WMS believes that using our resources wisely is far more important than short-term profits.
Our Commitment to Community
Water Monitoring Solutions, Inc. is deeply committed to the sustainability of our water resources and to our environment. As a company with roots in rural Texas, community is an integral part of who we are as individuals, as a team, and as a business. Our goal is to create a partnership with our clients and to provide them with the training and support they need in order to ensure quality data are collected far into the future. We know that our equipment may not be the best option for every application, and we respect our clients to tell them when it will not meet their needs. It is only through working together that advancements can be made and our understanding of natural resources can grow.
We support community both within and outside business hours, with each member of our team involved in our local communities. WMS staff serve on boards or regularly assist in fundraising efforts.
Some of the organizations that WMS supports:
- American Fisheries Society – Student Scholarship Fund
- Oklahoma Clean Lakes and Watershed Association
- Texas Water Conservation Association
- Arkansas Water Resources Center
- Intertribal Environmental Council
Our Commitment to the Environment
As natural resource professionals, we understand how important water resources are to our future. Stewardship is one of our core values that permeates everything that we do.
As scientists, we know that one of the best ways to help environmental stewardship is to ensure the data we collect is of the foremost quality.
Our commitment to stewardship continues in how we operate on a daily basis from reducing and recycling our waste to converting our office to LED lights. We make deliberate efforts every day to be as environmentally conscious as possible.